The Audi brand is known for luxury and convenience. That tradition continues with recently announced updates to the entire Audi lineup for 2022. The 2022MY adds innovative standard equipment, as well as plenty of new options to fully customize your ownership experience. The 2022 Audi line of vehicles becomes the best value yet!
Comfort, convenience and safety features available for 2022 Audi models
- 2022 Audi A4 and A5 updates: A sleek new Black Optics Package is available for 2022. This stylish package includes a black front and rear blade in the bumpers, matte black grille, black Audi badging, black mirror caps and more. The A4 45 adds a new standard sport suspension. The 2022 Audi A5 S line trim also adds this sport suspension as standard equipment. Combined inlay options are also available for 2022, instead of standalone options. The Audi A5 also adds standard leather seating to S line trim levels.
- 2022 Audi A6/S6/A7/S7: The nicely-equipped base Premium trim is updated with new standard amenities including Audi’s latest generation Virtual Digital Cockpit instrument cluster, a larger 10.1-inch infotainment system touchscreen with navigation, rear side airbags and tire pressure monitoring system. The 2022 Audi S6 and S7 get the addition of standard rear side airbags and an advanced tire pressure monitoring system. A Carbon twill inlay package is also available for the Audi S6.
- 2022 Audi Q3: This stylish crossover gets enhancements the whole family will appreciate. Standard equipment for 2022 includes the latest MIB 3 infotainment system, blind spot monitoring and rear cross-traffic alert. The Premium Plus trim adds Audi’s Top view camera system as standard equipment.
- 2022 Audi Q5: Standard aluminum door sills with illuminated logos are included. The Premium Plus trim adds a standard power adjustable steering column.
- 2022 Audi Q7: Enjoy luxury amenities including standard heated power-folding side mirrors with memory, rear side airbags and tire pressure monitoring system. The Premium Plus trim adds helpful safety features including adaptive cruise control with traffic jam assist.
- 2022 Audi Q8: The Audi Q8 gets a whole host of new standard features through the lineup. The base Premium trim now includes 21-inch wheels, heated auto-dimming side mirrors, rear airbags and tire pressure system. Stepping up to the Premium Plus trim adds adaptive cruise control and lane assist. The range-topping Prestige trim comes equipped with an adaptive air suspension. The leather package will now extend out to the arm rests.
So many incredible style, comfort, convenience and safety features are coming to the lineup of Audi vehicles for 2022. For more information on these and other enhancements, contact our Audi experts at Thelen Audi in Bay City, Michigan today. Our professional sales team will assist you with selecting the model that is perfect for your unique lifestyle.